Wiki Planning Edit
Because the wiki is currently under constant construction, it might be useful to put together a plan that lays out which pages should be created, what tests need to be performed, and media that should be included. Below is a basic framework, please make adjustments and comment where necessary, this is a community project so be respectful of opinions and ideas.
This page should serve as an introduction and hub for connecting the other sections. News about updates, community information ect. should be presented to the reader in a concise manner.
Include links to:
- Version History: A minor stub that deals with game updates and changes as they're added
- Isles: A major stub that lists the available islands
- Contain Island Name including it's basic info
- Contain List of every available Stages in the Island
- Game Environment: A major stub that describes buildings, creatures, terrain, hazards and the like encountered through gameplay
- Build/Play Menu: A major stub that includes information about the different options within the build menu, but not every single block. Include Play menu that deals with interactive elements when you hit the "Play" button: Time scale, destruction and machine transformations.
- Blocks: A series of stubs that correspond to the block categories. Each block should have an explaination of their physical properties and a picture. Each block does not need its own wiki page unless the explaination warants excessive elaboration. (See Build Basics page for relevant block information).
- Build Basics: Major stub that explains to the beginning user some rules of thumb and basic techniques for construction. Includes subsections on ground mobility, flight, and weaponisation.
- Basic Building Technique: Contain simple information on building an easily common combination of machine parts.
- Advanced Building Techniques and Glitches: This should all be a single page that consists of a comprehensive list of all of the possibilities, whether they have a utility or not