- Play - Used to switch from build mode to play mode.
- Time Scale - Speeds up time during play mode.
- Save - Save your current machine for use later.
- Load - Load a machine that you have saved.
- Undo - Undo your last change.
- Redo - Redo your last undo.
- Translate Machine - Move your machine around as a whole.
- Rotate Machine - Rotate your machine as a whole.
- Set Machine On Ground - Set the lowest parts of your machine on the ground.
- Erase Blocks - Used to erase individual parts.
- Block Options - Bring up a menu used to modify specific options for each part. Some parts have modifiable keybindings and/or parameters for how the part works.
- Destroy Machine - Delete your entire machine (does not delete it from the Load menu) .
- View Machine Key Mapping - Display the individual keybindings for every part on your machine.
- Machine Info - Displays how many parts are used and where the center of mass of your machine is.
- Free Build Mode - Removes the bounding box so that you can create machines that are as big as you want.
- Controls List - View the default controls.
- Reset Camera - Returns the camera to its default state.
- Settings - View the game settings.
- Home - Return to the main menu.
- Basic - View the basic parts.
- Blocks - View the blocks.
- Locomotion - View the locomotive parts
- Mechanical - View the mechanical parts.
- Weaponry - View the weaponry.
- Flight - View the flight parts.
- Armor - View the armor.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.